Tuition at New Community
Tuition is based off a sliding scale by a 3rd party confidential committee using your total yearly gross household income and a 7 tier pay scale.
|1st||$25,000 and under||$30|
|2nd||$25,001 – $34,999||$65|
|3rd||$35,000 – $44,999||$105|
|4th||$45,000 – $54,999||$140|
|5th||$55,000 – $64,999||$180|
|6th||$65,000 – $74,999||$230|
|7th||$75,000 – $94,999||$280|
We want all students to have access to an education with New Community Academy. If the tier you fall into just doesn’t seem feasible, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- All accounts must remain current. Tuition is due the 1 st of each month
for 10 months (Sept – June)
- Any account not current by the 3rd day of the month is considered
“past due.” All past due payments will be assessed a $15 late fee.
- We accept cash, checks made out to New Community Academy, and
(our preferred method of payment) credit card.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
To pay by credit card:
- Click on the “support” tab in the upper right hand corner
- Scroll all the way down to “give online”, click on that
- Fill out the amount
- Click on the “giving type” drop down box and select “tuition”
- Fill out your personal information and click next.
- You can also set up recurring monthly payments to ensure your payment is
always on time.
- Name, address, phone
- Front page of a recent tax return
- Recent pay stub