Tuition is based off a sliding scale by a 3rd party confidential committee using your total yearly gross household income and a 6-tier pay scale.
|1st||$30,000 and under||$50|
|2nd||$30,001 – $50,000||$100|
|3rd||$50,001 – $70,000||$200|
|4th||$70,001 – $90,000||$250|
|5th||$90,001 – $120,000||$350|
We want all students to have access to an education with New Community Academy. If the tier you fall into just doesn’t seem feasible, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Name, address, phone
- Front page of a recent tax return
- Recent pay stub
- Tuition is due the 1st of each month (September through June)
- Any account not current by the 3rd day of the month is considered past due. Past due payments will be assessed a $15 late fee.
- It is best to set up recurring monthly payments to ensure your payment is always on time.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- Tuition is paid by credit card online at newcommunityacademy.org
- Click on the support tab in the upper righthand corner
- Scroll all the way down to give online and click on it
- Enter the dollar amount
- Choose gift type, then choose one-time or recurring
- Click on the giving type drop down box and select tuition
- Click next